Sunday, August 05, 2007

Friends

Tomorrow is the day where MU is going to play with Chelsea. This competition is the Community Shield and it is played by the team who won the EPL against the team who won the FA Cup last season. MU and Chelsea won the EPL and FA Cup respectively. So, after having not much football activity for the last few months, I certainly welcome this event and what's more, the EPL season is starting soon. As in REAL soon!!! I'm excited.

I went yamcha with Zi Jian just now. His gf apparently had some community service project to do. That's why he had time to go yamcha with me. But then again, I really respect him. Although he has a gf and seriously hectic schedule in his church and college work, yet, he can still have time for friends like me. So, Zi Jian, if you're reading this, this IS a compliment. Yes, it is.

I just thought, well, in school, I used to have lots of friends but after school ended, it seems they all fade away. Somehow. Everyone's busy with their own stuff and hardly hang around anymore. They've made new friends and then it's "bye bye" and "till we meet again" for the old ones. But, I guess that's just how life is.

I can't write anymore. Too much for the feeble brain of mine to think so many things at this time on a Saturday.

Yours,

Aaron

No comments: